PR: Interoperable Blockchain Platform Essentia One Launches ICO Whitelist
This is a paid press release, which contains forward looking statements, and should be treated as advertising or promotional material. Bitcoin.com does not endorse nor support this product/service. Bitcoin.com is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy or quality within the press release.
Whitelist & Members Area Guide
The Essentia whitelist is now open on our official website. We invite you to join us on the exciting journey towards a new, decentralized world. One of privacy, security and ownership.
To make your life a bit easier, we have prepared a detailed guide on how to join the whitelist and what you can expect next.
Why get whitelisted?
Only people who joined the Essentia Whitelist will be able to participate in the pre-ICO, ICO and future Airdrops.
Don’t miss this chance to experience a new way of interaction with the Internet. Join thousands of others and get whitelisted now!
Whitelist registration guide
Now let’s get straight down to business.
1. When you click on the “Join whitelist” button on our website, you will be asked to insert your email. If you have already registered earlier, please, click login to proceed right to your Member Area.
2. Now all you need to do is to verify your address. Login to your email and click the verification link.
In the email, you will receive a password. Use it to log in to your Member Area.
What is the Members Area?
It is a hub where you can find:
– ICO countdowns.
– Your Ethereum address.
– Tasks to do.
– Your referral link.
Members Area Guide
1. When you first get to the Members Area, you’ll need to become verified. The first step will be to join our Telegram channel.
When you’ve joined, come back to the Members Area and press “Continue”.
2. The last thing to do to verify your account is join the whitelist. Find the “Join Whitelist” button on the Essentia website to do so.
Also, you will need to add your Ethereum address in order to contribute.
Insert your Ethereum address and the amount of ETH you will be investing. The minimum contribution is 0.1 ETH.
Note: You can change this address upto a week before the ICO starts. After that, it gets fixed in the smart contract.
3. When you’re logged in to your Members Area, take a look at the list of tasks below the countdown.
Completing each task brings you 10 minutes nearer to the ICO.
You will see two ICO countdowns at the top.
The smaller one — for the whole world. The bigger one — for you, personally.
4. You may also notice a task at the top, denoted with a star. It is a special one. To complete it, you have to go through three subtasks.
By completing these tasks, you make sure that during the Airdrop you will get rewarded with 25 free ESS tokens. They will be sent to you right after the ICO ends.
Invite your friends to become revolutionaries with us.
Hop aboard the revolution!
To be a part of their growing community join their Telegram channel https://t.me/essentia_one/.
This is a paid press release. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any actions related to the promoted company or any of its affiliates or services. Bitcoin.com is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.
The post PR: Interoperable Blockchain Platform Essentia One Launches ICO Whitelist appeared first on Bitcoin News.
Powered by WPeMatico